Invite people to be actively engaged in Eksyar socialization and education by means of Eksyar visualisation in the form of tiktok videos.
- The theme is “Aku dan Ekonomi Syariah (Syaria Economy and Me)” with the following sub-themes:
- Halal Value Chain
- Sustainability of sharia fashion and cosmetics
- Halal travelling
- Islamic social finance (ZISWAF)
CRITERIA OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- An Indonesian citizen, proofed by attaching the scan of ID Card/Driver Licence and any other identity cards.
- Attaching the predetermined required documents (compulsory).
- Attaching the statement letter of design material originality (compulsory).
CRITERIA OF THE ASSESSMENT
- Originality (30%)
- Design relevance with the theme (30%)
- Engagement in social media (likes and comments) (15%)
- Aesthetics (25%)
SCHEDULE OF THE COMPETITION
- The opening of Tiktok Competition : August 21, 2020
- Uploading Period : August 21 – September 30, 2020
- The closing of Tiktok Competition: September 30, 2020
- The judgement of Tiktok Competition: September 30 – October 12, 2020
- Winner Announcement : October 19, 2020
- Participants should attach their personal data (Name, ID Number, Phone Number/ID Line), philosoophy and meaning of the tiktok video in pdf format.
- Participants should submit the tiktok file video to email: email@example.com with the subject: TiktokISEF_Name_Institution.
- Make a creative video based on the themes determined by the committee.
- The Tiktok Video should not visualize exaggerated dances
- Include the 7th ISEF Logo in the video in the form of figure, handwritten sketch, a figure which appeared on screen or any kinds of form (Download Logo ISEF).
- Upload the video on your instagram and Tiktok account and tag/mention the account of @isef.id in the caption.
- Participants should perform registration via ISEF website and provide personal data
- Share your videos to your other social media accounts by mentioning the social media of isef.id (optional, a plus point)
- The video should be uploaded from August 21 to September 30, 2020.
- The video should not contain any sensitive issues or things that might violate Indonesian Laws.
- Participants are allowed to upload more than one videos but only one video could win the competition.
- Video duration should not exceed 60 seconds.