Virtual Photo Shoot Competition
Inviting people to be actively engaged in Eksyar socialization and education by means of Eksyar visualisation in the form of Photos
The theme of this competition is “Mutual Empowerment in Accelerating Sharia Economic Growth through Promoting Halal Industries for Global Prosperity” with the following sub-theme options:
- Halal Value Chain
- Sustainability of Sharia Fashion and Cosmetics
- Halal Travelling
- Islamic Social Finance (ZISWAF)
CRITERIA OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- An Indonesian citizen, proofed by attaching the scan of ID Card/Driver Licence and any other identity cards.
- Attaching the predetermined required documents (compulsory).
- Attaching the statement letter of design material originality (compulsory).
CRITERIA OF ASSESSMENT
- Originality (30%)
- Design relevance with the theme (30%)
- Engagement in social media (15%)
- Publicity (25%)
SCHEDULE OF THE COMPETITION
- The opening of Virtual Photo Shoot Competition: August 21, 2020
- The closing of Virtual Photo Shoot Competition: September 30, 2020
- The judging of Virtual Photo Shoot Competition: September 30 – October 12, 2020
- Winner Announcement of Virtual Photo Shoot : October 19, 2020
- Participants should provide personal data (Name, NIM, Hand phone number/ID Line), the philosophy and the meaning of the virtual photo shoot in pdf format.
- Participants should submit the file of their virtual photo shoot to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: VirtualPhotoshot_ISEF_Name_Institution.
- Make a virtual photo shoot based on the themes which have been determined by the committee.
- Upload your works by mentioning IG account @isef.id with an interesting caption and hash tag #virtualphotoshootISEF (compulsory).
- Fill in the registration form via www.isef.co.id
- Share your works to your other social media accounts by mentioning the social media of isef.id (optional, a plus point)
- The photos should be uploaded from August 24 to September 30, 2020.
- The photo should not contain any sensitive issues or the things that might violate Indonesian Laws
- Participants may submit more than one photos but the winner remains one.